Saturday, November 20, 2010

Jayden's Surprise Party!






This past month, I have been working diligently to give Jayden a surprise party. I wanted to do something fun since his birthday always lands real close to Thanksgiving. We are always gone, or all his friends are gone so we never really get to have a party.
This year we did a surprise...and I think I didn't a pretty good job :0)

We had pizza, soda, cake and ice cream. Then we all watched a movie that I made for Jay filled with picture of him from the time he was born until now. The song I put it to was "Don't worry, be happy". It was the best song I could think of that would fit Jayden.

Then I gave all the kids 4 tickets. They got to buy popcorn, soda, or candy with their tickets and then watch the newest release movie "The last Air bender". It was a lot of fun!

I think we surprised Jayden pretty well. It took him a second to even realize what was going on.

No comments: